New Service Request

Welcome to the Calcasieu Water Works District 1 Community. Please contact our office at (337)855-7250 to apply for new service.  For your convenience, you can also print the Water Service Contract found below and bring it with you to our office when you apply.  Additional information can be found on the Rates & Policies Tab located under Customer Service.  You will need the following to apply for new service:

     *  Water Service Contract

     *  Copy of your Driver's License

     *  Proof of ownership or rental agreement

     *  Payment by Cash, Check, or Money Order.  Cards are accepted after service is established. 


Relevant Documents